24 May 2013

Out of the Internet Loop / so I begin with Cake


If you have been following (trying to follow) my work on the Internet you will have noticed I haven't posted or updated anything in almost a year. So over the next few days I will post a selection of the projects and things I have been involved in during the time I have been non-interneting. I will begin with this great comics anthology I was a part of that was put together by Andy Burkholder for the Chicago Alternative Comics Expo. The Anthology was on sale at the Expo on June 16 & 17 last year so Im pretty sure all the copies are on their owners bookshelves. Here is a list of all the other contributors and a bit more info about the anthology. The cover was done by Andy.

inf0

Hallo my name is Mike Redmond, this is my blog. For further information make the connection michael.redmond@network.rca.ac.uk
 
Scooby Doo - Scoobert Doo